To effectively execute projects in our chosen areas of work, we aim to partner with credible organizations that comply with the criteria mentioned below:
- Should be a registered non-profit organization, meeting statutory obligations such as 80G, 12A, along with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the field of disaster response
- Should have domain expertise in the field of disaster response with a proven track record
- Should comprise of a strong committed team with ample experience in the field of disaster response
- Should be familiar with the local context with on-ground operations and a strong community presence
- Should show a willingness to engage with relevant stakeholders to benefit the impacted community
- The project should be focused on empowering the community to create sustainable models once the project is withdrawn.