To effectively execute projects in our chosen areas of work requires us to partner with credible organizations that comply broadly with the below criteria:
- Should be a registered non-profit organization, meeting statutory obligations such as 80G, 12A, along with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in education for children with disabilities
- Should have proven track record in working with children with disabilities
- Should comprise of a strong committed team with ample experience in the domain
- Should show a willingness to engage with relevant stakeholders to benefit the impacted community.
Preference is given to organizations working with:
- Children from migrant communities
- Children form tribal communities
- Children from distressed/challenged backgrounds
- Institutionalized children
- Children affected by AIDS/abuse/other social taboos.