To effectively execute projects in our chosen areas of work, we aim to partner with credible organizations that comply broadly with the below criteria:
• Should be a registered non-profit organization, meeting statutory obligations such as 80G, 12A along with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the field of ecology
• Should have domain expertise on ecology with a proven track record
• Should comprise a strong committed team with ample field experience
• Should be familiar with the local context with on-ground operations and a strong community presence. The 2022 Community Ecology grants are open for the following locations – Amalner (Jalgaon, Maharashtra), Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi and NCR, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Maheshwaram (South Hyderabad), Mumbai, Pune, Tumakuru (Karnataka) and Vizag.
• The organization and their work are expected to be proximate to Wipro locations to enable easy volunteering engagement
• Should show a willingness to engage with relevant stakeholders to benefit the impacted community.